Ulf Andreasson, Ph.D
Tel (office): +46 31 343 2410
Fax: +46 31-343 2426
Post-doc at the research team on “Neurochemical Pathogenesis and Diagnostics” at the Dept. of Neuroscience and Physiologi, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
Master in Chemistry, University of Gothenburg 1997
Doctor in Biochemistry (PhD), University of Gothenburg 2003
The major research interests are:
* Studies on cerebrospinal fluid biochemical markers the clinical diagnosis of AD and other brain disorders, including methodological aspects of cerebrospinal fluid analyses.
* Enzymology in relation to different neuro degenerative disorders.
* Factors affecting the kinetics of ß-amyloid aggregation.
* Multivariate discriminant analysis as a tool for improving diagnosis.
• About 20 publications (original research papers in peer-reviewed journals).
• 4 reviews in peer-reviewed journals.
• Maria Bjerke, 2006-present, “Biomarkers in differential diagnostics of neuro degenerative diseases”
• 2007 EUROMEDLAB, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
• 2007 AD/PD, Salzburg, Austria
• 2008 ICAD, Chicago, USA